- ballarat tractors
- brisvegas machinery
- Company News
- Construction site
- Customer Stories
- Customer Story
- field days
- industry news
- melbourne tractors
- New Holland
- New Holland Ag
- New Holland Agriculture
- New Holland Construction
- new product
- Parts & Attachments
7 May 2019
100 Percent Instant Tax Write Off on the Kobelco SK17SR
Why is the Kobelco SK17 being offered at $29,990, excluding attachments?
From 3 April 2019, the Federal Budget increased the threshold for the 100% instant tax write-off to $30,000. That is, business assets individually costing less than $30,000
- It is available to small / medium business with annual revenue less than $50 Million.
- The $30,000 limit is excluding GST, for GST registered businesses that submit a BAS.
- The $30,000 limit is based on the individual gross asset value excluding trade-in value.
- To be 100% tax deductable for the 30 June 2019 tax return, the asset must be installed and ready for use by 30 June 2019.
- Consult your tax advisor for advice specific to your circumstances.
The sale price of $29,990 is a promotional price excluding attachments and available, while stocks last until 30 June 2019.
Low interest rate finance with 3 months deferred payments is also available to ABN holders approved by MKP Finance Pty Ltd ABN 19622217556. Finance applications must be received and approved from 01/05/2019 – 30/06/2019. MKP Finance Pty Ltd reserves the right to change, extend or withdraw an offer at any time. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
For more information and to enquire on the Kobelco SK17SR offer click here > http://bit.ly/2WriGuJ